Get Started with Arduino without writing a single line of code!!!
I firmly believe that everyone, regardless of their age, education or any other factor can start experimenting with Arduino and have fun doing it. Do lots of projects, either as a hobby or as a profession. With the same belief, Arduino itself was created and I am taking one small step ahead to make sure everyone finds it easier to start Arduino programming even easier.
What Will You Learn in this Arduino online Course??
Do you want to learn Arduino but don’t know to code? Then this course is specially designed for you. This course makes use of the Ardublockly which generates Arduino Code directly by using simple blocks.
- Get started with Arduino without any programming experience
- Be able to use arduino boards for project creation
- Explore and use different interfaces with Arduino with their technical explanation
- Build 25 different experiments and projects with Arduino
- Use Ultrasonic Sensor interfacing with Arduino and build a distance meter
- Use Servo Motor with Arduino
- Use temperature sensor with arduino and create temperature controller
- Create PC based Device Control
- Be a maker!!!
Introduction to Arduino
Get to know about Arduino Board and Its history, why we use arduino, what are the different boards available and how to use them
- Introduction to Ardublockly Course
- Introduction to Embedded System and Arduino
- Arduino Basics
- Difference between C Syntax of Arduino and C Coding
- Arduino and Ardublockly Installation and Program Downloading: Download and Install Arduino and download the Ardublockly, write sample code and download it onto a board
- Arduino IDE and ArduinoBlockly Installation
- Writing Program into ArduioBlockly and downloading on Board
- Program Downloading using Arduino IDE
- Alternate Ways to Follow Ardublockly
Breadboard: Let’s learn how to use breadboard and create a small demo prototype of your project
LEDs : Commonly used as an Output device, LED is a two terminal active device. Experiment with various interfaces of LEDs
- LED Interfacing
- Project 1: All LED Blinking
- Project 2: Alternate LED Blinking
- Project 3:Four LEDs ON -OFF
- Project 4: Chaser
- Ten Times LED Blinking
Switches : You can control any device just by pressing a small button and this is beauty of switches. Upgrade your knowledge with concept of pull up and pull down switching
- Switch Interfacing
- Project 6: LED and Switch Program
- Project 7: Two LEDs and Two Switches Program
An RGB LED or Tri colored LED is been used for creating different light shades using a single device. Have a fun with this disco light.
- Tri-Color LED
- Project 10: Tri-Color LED Based Red, Green, Blue Color Generation
- Project 11: Tri-Color LED Based Yellow, Cyan and Magenta Color Generation
- Project 12: Traffic Light Controller
- Project 13: Tri-Color LED and Switch Based Color Generation
The easiest way to communicate with Arduino and devices connected to it is the Serial Communication. Use your computer to control your device with Serial communication
- Introduction Serial Communication
- Project 15:Printing a Message into Monitor Window
- Project 16: Message Reading Using Serial Communication
- Project 17: Device Control
ADC and analog sensors:
Almost all physical quantities like temperature, pressure, humidity, and even current, voltage are all present in analog format. So it’s been compulsory to convert them in digital format while working with embedded system.
Learn the basics of Analog to Digital Conversion and how to use analog inputs on Arduino
- ADC concepts
- Project 18: Digital Thermometer
- Project 19: Digital Voltmeter
- Project 20: Digital Light Meter
- Project 21: Temperature Controller
Ultrasonic Distance Sensing
Detect and measure the distance of an Object from your Ultrasonic Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor concept
- Project 23: Distance Meter
- Project 24: Water Level Indicator
- Seven Segment Display Interfacing
- Project 14: Up Counter Using Seven Segment Display
Who’s behind this?
Amit Rana is a passionate electronics engineer, developer and trainer. !
Have been running a design and training firm from 2009, Amit Rana has a vast experience of Designing number of different electronics systems and projects using microcontrollers and related technologies. Successfully running 3 different companies all working with electronics and robotics technologies. As Director of Vidya Robotics, the company he founded in India, we intend to bring the technology and robotics out of school labs to to every home by creating educational robotics products and education
A passionate learner, Amit’s main skill is training, his first job was a Lecturer and from then, he loves training people on technology and doing development with technology. Amit’s main hobby is to experiment with every new controller, processor and board available in market and doing some project development with it and so he loves to teach whatever he does. With over 10 years of training experience, he has gained command on how to train from even the newest person the myths of electronics and technology. Amit has trained more than 10000 students so far
"The Different concepts helped in developing skills and strategy, I have already suggest this course to my friends, got best thing
"Explanation is awesome... Before this course I did not have any idea about how arduino works but after learning from here it is very clear... All thanks to the course instructor"
"very interesting, very easy to learn. One problem is that I need to put the volume very high to be able to hear you well. But everytime the music start very load. It has nothing to do with the course but anoying when listening to the course when every body is sleeping."
“Wonderful place to learn….!”
An awesome place to learn and experiment complete Electronics and emerging technologies, which will definitely help you to build a great career.
“The lectures were very interesting and make me eager to listen!”
The lectures were with real-time examples so I was able to understand better. It was clear and understandable. There was a good Interaction with students.
“Good explanations and practice”
Excellent One, course delivery is what I personally appreciates,Recommend for beginners and even for experienced person.
So, why join the advanced Embedded Systems using Arduino course?
Established for Over 10 Years
We’ve been training students from over 65+ Countries from past 10 years
Over 10,000 Graduates
Trained more than 10000 students so far.
Learn From Real Developers
Learn from actual developers with lots of practical tips and tricks
Life Time Access
All the courses comes with lifetime access. Enroll Once, use forever
Have questions in your mind? Here are some answers that might satisfied you!!!
When Does The Course Start and Finished ?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How Does Support work?
You’ll get personalized support by the instructor itself, you can drop him an email right away about things you want to ask, or can ask questions in course
How Long Do I have Access To The Course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
Is There a Refund Policy?
We have given Lectures for free preview to understand teaching method, sign up now and watch all free videos from course. We believe every serious learner appreciates the efforts involved in creating a course and making it available online and hence we do not offer refunds after enrolling.