Quickly Learn Arduino Project Making and Start Creating Projects
Benefit from my real life experience of over 12+ years of developing embedded systems and product developments in electronics
2 Full Courses | 93 Modules| Lifetime Validity & Support | 100% Money Back Guarantee
Learn How to take
your Idea, and turn it into
with the most Practical Arduino Guide ever!
Are you Trying to Create Arduino Projects?
- Do you feel lost in all the online tutorials and blogs and codes that don’t work?
- Are you feeling you should have someone by your side to solve any problem that comes in experimenting?
- Are you tired of trying out the codes on internet that probably don’t work or get stuck someplace?
- Are you getting confused by all the different arduino boards and which one to use?
- You’re creating some projects and you don’t have a clue how to solve the problem you’re facing with hardware and software?
- Do you want a proper guidance on how to use various sensors and interfaces with arduino board?
Everyone trying to learn it by themselves face the same problems. You are not alone and I can help.
About Amit Rana
Amit Rana is an Industrial Consultant for Internet of Things and Embedded Systems. He’s a Product Development Specialist in Electronics and also an Online and Corporate Trainer.
His online students count is more than 25000 and spans more than 149 Countries across the globe
He has Worked on multiple Embedded technologies and devices for development of customized embedded solutions for industries and various product development requirements.
M.E. Electronics, 12 Years of Experience.
Engineer, Developer and Trainer, Founder of Kitflix.com
What Will You Learn?
When you Enroll to this Arduino Learning MasterClass, you’ll learn everything that is needed for anyone to become and arduino expert quickly. All the important interfaces, programs and sensors and protocols are included in this course which you can start experimenting on Immediately
Arduino From Scratch
Embedded C Basics
LEDs Buzzer Interface
Serial Port Interface
AC Device Switching
Lignt Sensor Interface
Motor Driver Interface
Servo Motor Interface
DC Motor Interface
SD Card Interface
Claim These Bonuses
Bonus : 1
Complete Crash Course on Embedded C Programming
Value : 999/-
Bonus : 2
20 Fully Tested Arduino Projects to Experiment with Support to assist in every way
Value : 1999/-
Bonus : 3
Complete Arduino Book and PDFs of Course for easy future Reference
Value : 999/-
Bonus : 4
Lifetime Instructor Support to Ask your questions and get them answered
Value : priceless
Detailed Course Syllabus
Chapter 1: Introduction
1. Course Introduction To Course
Chapter 2: Introduction To Embedded System
2. Introduction to Embedded System 1
3. Introduction to Embedded System 2
4. Embedded System devices_ microprocessors and microntrollers
5. About Arduino microcontrollers
6. Introduction to Arduino Boards_ Arduino UNO
Chapter 3: Introduction To Arduino Board and Its Programming
7. Intro To Arduino Programming
8. Getting Started with First Program
9. Arduino Simulation using Tinkercad
Chapter 4: Difference between C Syntax of Arduino and C Coding
10. How Arduino is Different from C
11. Concepts around Breadboard
Chapter 6: LED Interfacing
12. Interfacing of LEDs with Arduino
13. Arduino Programs and its simulation using Tinkercad
14. Multiple LED Blinking using Arduino
15. Assignment on LED Programming
16. LED Interfacing: Quiz
Chapter 7: Buzzer
17. Buzzer interfacing with Arduino
18. Arduino programming for Buzzer
Chapter 8: Switch Interfacing
19. Introduction to Switches
20. Switch and LED interface using Arduino
21. Multiple switches and LEDs interfacing
22. Digital output sensor acting as a Switch
Chapter 9:Serial Port
23. Introduction to Serial Communication
24. Serial Communication Program
25. Reading data from Computer
26. Device Control Using Serial Communication
27. Device Control Using Serial Communication_simulation
28. Up-Down counter Using serial communication
Chapter 10: LCD
29. Liquid Crystal Display and Arduino
30. Arduino Programming with LCD
Chpater 11. Keypad
31. Concepts around keypad
Chapter 12: Analog Input
32. Introduction Analog To Digital Converter
33. ADC Concepts
34. Digital Voltmeter
35. LM35: Temperature Sensor
36. Digital Thermometer
Chapter 13: LDR
37. Light Dependent Resistor
38. Getting values from LDR and Arduino
Chapter 14: Ultrasonic Distance Sensing
39. Introduction to Ultrasonic Sensor
40. Interfacing of Ultrasonic sensor using Ardunio
Chapter 15: DHT Sensor
41. Interfacing of DHT22 with Arduino
Chapter 16: Relay Interfacing
42. Switching Devices with Arduino
43. About Relay and switching
44. Relay and Arduino Interfacing
Chapter 17: EEPROM
45. Introduction to EEPROM interfacing with arduino
Chapter 18: DC Motor Interfacing
46. Introduction to DC motor
47. DC Motor Interfacing with Arduino
Chapter 19: Servo Motor Interfacing
48. Servo Motor and Arduino
49. Servo Motor interfacing and programming
Chapter 20: PWM
50. Introduction to Pulse Width Modulation
51. PWM on Arduino
52. Fading Using PWM
Chapter 21: I2C
53. Introduction to Inter IC Communication Protocol
54. I2C Library
55. BH1750 : Digital Light Sensor
56. Programming Arduino with BH1750 and BMP180
Chapter 22: RTC
57. Introduction to Real Time Clock
58. Interfacing of RTC with Arduino
59. Date and Time display using RTC
Chapter 23: SD Card
60. SPI Based MicroSD card and Arduino
61. SD card interfacing with Arduino
Chapter 24: Resources: PDFs and All Codes: Download the resources for the entire course which includes
63. Source Codes
64. File Download
“Excellent course. I strongly recommend, if you are interested about Arduino. In this course you can create very good concrete for Arduino related development. I took this course on top of the 8051 and AVR related micro controller courses and this packet was really educational.”
“A very good course, with a very good teacher!! I Learned a lot.The Different concepts helped in developing skills and strategy, I have already suggest this course to my friends, got best thing”
“Lots of detail and well structured presentation”
“It was the best online Course I ever attend and every single concept is cover in this course from basic to advanced! clearly understanding each and every concept Basics theory is also explained very nicely, it taught me a lot of practical ways that I can implement the arduino”
“Explanation is awesome… Before this course I did not have any idea about how arduino works but after learning from here it is very clear… All thanks to the course instructor.”
“So far so good. waiting for the cream.”
How this Online Course Works?
1. Enroll In the Course
By Making Payment
2. Create Account
On Course Platform
3. Start Learning
On website or Our Mobile App
More than 25000 Students from 149+ Countries have enrolled to our courses
Here’s what you’ll get when you Join This Course
Complete Arduino Online Course – 1999/-
Complete Embedded C Online Course – 999/-
Tested Projects and Ebooks – 1999/-
Instructor Support – priceless
Total Value : 4997/-
plus priceless lifetime support
All @ Just Rupee 1999/-
Frequently asked questions
Is it true that I can get all this information for free on internet? Then why this course?
The answer is “yes”
absolutely you’ll get all the information shared and taught in this course for free on internet. But to make best use of those information, you’ll have to juggle through countless old blog posts and videos and non-working source codes and circuit diagram. With this course, you’ll save all that time and get a clean information from single source which is perfectly crafted for learning. Moreover, any non-working code or circuit, you don’t have to figure out anything, just post a question and you get the answer.
Why not offer the course free?
The course price we offer is carefully crafted keeping in mind many things, most importantly
–> You have lifetime access to this course and all its updates over time
–> The course payment helps us keep the platform alive and give you unparalled personalized support
How long do I have access to the course?
You have lifetime access to this course and all new additions to it
Can I request more content?
Offcourse you can. We love to add contents based on user requests
Can I ask my questions even after completing the course?
Yes, we know that there will be very little doubts while you’re learning. Everything seems obvious. But when you start making projects, then the real questions and doubts will hit you, and that’s exactly where we shine. We will answer your real time project queries as well.
Can I see your course platform before deciding to Buy?
Surely, check it out here learn.kitflix.com
Do you offer refunds?
Our Pricing is kept very affordable to just be able to run the platform, so sorry, we don’t offer refunds but I assure that you’ll get 10x value from the course itself.
I have some other question
Please write us at support (at) kitflix.com and we’ll resolve your queries
Get Your Money back
14 Days Money Back Gurantee
Experiment Worry Free!!!
No Questions Asked