We believe Anyone Can Learn Programming with strong desire and proper guidance
“This is really a great course to get a start to your PYTHON carrier. Instructor’s teaching methodology is great, very creative and great learning techniques are implied in the course to keep you excited and to learn everything with ease and in a comfortable way.
This Course is Suitable For Everyone Including
Absolute beginners who have never done python coding before
Professionals willing to learn python
School / college students
People having little programming background in C or other language and wants to start with python
Any individual interested in learning Python
Perfect for Those Who Are Completely New to Programming
Absolutely No Age limit, if you can read this page, you can learn Python 🙂
Get total Clarity of Programming Fundamentals with Python
Create Your First Program in 20 minutes from starting this course
Complete Python Fundamentals Covered
Create a strong foundation knowledge for any coding application related to python
Loops, Conditions, File Handling, Database, all covered
Why You Should Take This Course?
Learning Python Programming is Simple when you have an expert with you
This is for Everyone interested in Python Programming
Yes, Everyone, No Technical Skills needed
LEARNING should not be LENGTHY!!!
My purpose is to get you started quickly with Python and start programming and making systems fast
Minimum Theory, Maximum Hands on
This is a complete 4+ hour hands on based self paced course
Start Building Projects
All future guides and references provided to take the learning further
Every attendee gets a webinar participation certificate
More than 19000 Students from 147+ Countries have enrolled to our course
This is a Python Course for Absolute Beginners
Detailed Course Syllabus
Chapter 1: Introduction to Python Programming
1. Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Getting Started with Python
1. Lecture 1: Software Installation
2. Installation of Python on Mac and Linux
3. Lecture 2: Hello World Program
4. Lecture 3: Program For Input and Output
5. Lecture 4: Program for Calculating Average of 5 Numbers
Chapter 3: Conditional Branching with Python
6. Lecture 5: If Loop In Python
7. Lecture 6: Program Using If Else loop part 1
8. Lecture 7: Program Using If Else loop part 2
9. Lecture 8: Program For Calculator
10. Lecture 9: Program Using For Loop
11. Lecture 10: Simple Tasks using for loop
12. Lecture 11: Program for For Table
13. Lecture 12: For loop and Mathematical Operator In Python
14. Lecture 13: Factorial Of Number Using Python
15. Lecture 14: Program Using While
16. Lecture 15: While Loop Example
17. Hands on Tasks for Practice
Chapter 4: Importing external/internal library in python
18. Lecture 16: Importing Library In Python
Chapter 5: Project Rock Paper and Scissors
19. lecture 17: Rock Paper and Scissor Game
Chapter 6: Strings Operation in Python
20. Lecture 18: Program Using String part 1
21. Lecture 19: Program Using String part 2
22. Lecture 20: Program Using String part 3
23. Lecture 21: Program Using String part 4
Chapter 7: Date and time in Python
24. Lecture 22: Using in Date and Time in Python part 1
25. Lecture 23: Using in Date and Time in Python part 2
Chapter 8: File Handling, read and write using Python
26. Lecture 24: Program for File Handling part 1
27. Lecture 25: Program for File Handling part 2
Chapter 9: Data Storage Structures, Tuple, List and Dictionary
28. Lecture 26: Tuple In Python Part 1
29. Lecture 27: Tuple In Python Part 2
30. List and Tuple Functions
31. Lecture 28: Using Lists part 1
32. Lecture 29: Using Lists part 2
33. Lecture 30: Using Lists part 3
34. Lecture 31: Using Lists part 4
35. Lecture 32: Using Lists part 5
36. Lecture 33: Use Of Dictionary Part 1
37. Lecture 34: Use Of Dictionary Part 2
38. Lecture 35: Use Of Dictionary Part 3
39. Lecture 36: Use Of Dictionary Part 4
Chapter 10: Writing user functions in Python
40. Lecture 37: Function In Python Part 1
41. Lecture 38: Function In Python Part 2
42. Lecture 39: Function In Python Part 3
43. Lecture 40: Function In Python Part 4
44. Lecture 41: Function In Python Part 5
Chpater 11. Sending mail: How to send a text email using python programming and create a library for it
45. Lecture 42: Send Email part 1
46. Enable the less secure apps in gmail
47. Lecture 43: Send Email part 2 by creating library
Chapter 12: Import Tricks in Python: How we import external sources in python coding
48. Lecture 44: Studying Import part 1
49. Lecture 45: Studying Import part 2
Chapter 13: Import Operating System and Platform: Import os and Import platform libraries
50. Lecture 46: Importing Operating System part 1
51. Lecture 47: Importing Operating System part 2
Chapter 14: Exceptions handling in python: Learn how exceptions are handled in python
52. Lecture 48: Exception In Python part 1
53. Lecture 49: Exception In Python part 2
54. Lecture 50: Exception In Python part 3
Chapter 15: Installing Packages and Scheduling In Python: Learn how to install python packages using a python package manager and by typing simple 57. Lecture 53: Data Base In Python Part 1commands on terminal
55. Lecture 51: Installing Packages using built in package manager
56. Lecture 52: Scheduler in Python
Chapter 16: DataBase In Python using sqlite3: Understand how to use sqlite3 database with python
57. Lecture 53: Data Base In Python Part 1
58. Lecture 54: Data Base In Python Part 2
59. Lecture 55: Data Base In Python Part 3
60. Lecture 56: Data Base In Python Part 4
61. Lecture 57: Data Base In Python Part 5
Chapter 17: Running Program from Command Prompt and jupyter Notebook
62. Lecture 58: Integrated Development Environment part 1
63. Lecture 59: Integrated Development Environment part 2
“I already know python a bit. But you made my knowledge more stronger. I feel that over the duration of the course I gained a lot of knowledge and practical strategies that will be beneficial to me, I look for some additional content to this course.
Doing well Amit Rana really love this course”
“Have watched some courses and read a couple of books over the last couple of months to get a grasp on programming. The instructor comes out of the gate with some practical and educational examples. Looks like a very good course and I am looking forward to the to the upcoming lessons. Good work sir.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it true that I can get all this information for free on internet? Then why this course?
The answer is “yes”
absolutely you’ll get all the information shared and taught in this course for free on internet. But to make use of those information, you’ll have to juggle through countless old blog posts and videos and non-working source codes and circuit diagram. With this course, you’ll save all that time and get a clean information from single source which is perfectly crafted for learning. Moreover, any non-working code or circuit, you don’t have to figure out anything, just post a question and you get the answer.
Q. Why not offer the course free?
The course price we offer is carefully crafted keeping in mind many things, most importantly
–> You have lifetime access to this course and all its updates over time
–> The course payment helps us keep the platform alive and give you unparalled personalized support
Q. I have some other question
Please send me a message on support (at) kitflix dot com and I’ll be happy to assist you with any of your queries
Q. How long do I have access to the course?
Truly, you’ll have access to the course forever
Q. Can I request more content?
Absolutely!!! We love to add content upon student requests.
Q. Can I ask my questions even after completing the course
Yes, we know that there will be very little doubts while you’re learning. Everything seems obvious. But when you start making projects, then the real questions and doubts will hit you, and that’s exactly where we shine. We will answer your real time project queries as well.
Q. Can I see your course platform before deciding to Buy?
For sure, you can head over to this link and see the course platform right now
Q. Do you offer refunds?
Our Pricing is kept very affordable to just be able to run the platform, so sorry, we don’t offer refunds but I assure that you’ll get 10x value from the course itself.
Meet your Instructor
M.E. Electronics, 12 Years of Experience.
Engineer, Developer and Trainer, Founder of Kitflix.com
Amit Rana is an Industrial Consultant for Internet of Things and Embedded Systems. Amit is a Product Development Specialist in Electronics and also an Online and Corporate Trainer.
Currently building a platform (kitflix) for everyone who is interested in learning electronics and related technologies.
His online students count is more than 19000 and spans more than 147 Countries across the globe
He has Worked on multiple Embedded technologies and devices for development of customized embedded solutions for industries and various product development requirements.
Ranging from simple counter to IoT system for CNC machines and end to end product development for smart cars, Amit has made his passion for electronics and programming a hobby and a full time profession
By Education, Amit Rana is Master of Electronics engineering and has a total experience of 12 years
Amit is an avid reader and also loves cooking, he loves to read books on various topics and spend his spare time with his family cooking variety of dishes with his kids.