“I believe everyone can learn and excel in technologies with right tools and proper guidance. Hence I make these courses and 50% of all my courses is available for free preview, watch them, enroll only if you feel right !!!
I hope you’d like this transparency!!!”
Are you trying to study Micropython, IoT and Raspberry pi PICO?
Are you getting confused with micropython concepts and how to tie them with IOT?
Learning IoT can be sometimes confusing because of the lots of different microcontroller boards available out there. Moreover, there are tons of different C libraries for various purposes which simply confuses a new learner. Even experienced people struggle in experimenting with IOT
Stop Struggling to learn IoT
I’ve created a course which will enable you to learn and experiment with IOT in a very easy way using Raspberry Pi PICO W board (with Micropython as coding language)
I firmly believe that anyone regardless of their education and skills can not only learn but excel in experimenting with IoT including all the hardware and software skills.
“What is there to loose if you enroll in this course? You have a 30-day Full Money Back Guarantee, enroll now and start experimenting on IoT”
Hi, My name is Amit Rana, I’m an engineer, programmer and trainer
I have created “Micropython, Raspberry Pi PICO W and IoT For Absolute Beginners” to help you learn IoT with raspberry pi pico microcontroller with micropython as your coding language.
Raspberry PI PICO W is a low cost microcontroller board developed by Raspberry Pi Foundation. Its based on ARM Cortex M0 based RP2040 microcontroller which is one of the latest microcontroller developed in recent years.
If you’re not aware, micropython is the simplest possible microcontroller coding language available out there. Compared to C, python is much easy to understand quick to experiment with confidence. Micropython works natively on raspberry pi pico boards making it easier to learn and experiment on it.
If you’ve always wanted to
· Start or shift your career in Embedded Systems or Internet of things
· Build interesting hardware IoT projects
· Get better in your existing work
· Kick start your next dream IoT startup
· Start your own blog and youtube channel, probably online courses on this ever growing industry
… then this course is specially for you.
This Micropython course is specially created for beginners in electronics hardware and cloud technologies!!!
IoT is interconnecting various things and devices to send and receive data from internet enabling variety of applications.
In this program, we’re going to study different aspects of IoT and our coding language is python.
First, we’ll understand the basics of IoT and what are the different hardware and software platforms needed for it
We’ll then use Raspberry Pi PICO W as our controller for this course and see how we can make it up and running. Starting from soldering headers to pico board, you’ll study the pinout and how to use PICO W inside python’s Thonny IDE. Next, we’ll see how to write python programs for PICO W board for various interfaces like relays and sensors.
If you’re new to MicroPython, no worries, there’s a full python tutorial included for you!!!
Once we get confident about experimenting with PICO W, we’ll then explore IoT with Thingspeak and Adafruit IO and finally try some projects including a full projects
“What is there to loose if you enroll in this course? You have a 30 day Full Money Back Guarantee, enroll now and start experimenting on IoT”
In This Course, you’ll learn
· What is IoT and why learning it is important?
· What is Raspberry Pi PICO W and which board to use?
· How to implement IoT, what are the required softwares and hardware for IoT
· Introduction to Python coding for Microcontrollers (micropython)
· Understand the pinout
· Interfacing of various sensors and output devices with PICO W
· Python programming to control home appliances and read sensors
· LEDs, Switches Interfacing
· Transistor and Relay Interfacing
· AC Switching Circuits
· LDR interfacing
· DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Interfacing
· DS18b20 temperature sensor interfacing
· DC Motor and PWM speed control
Internet of Things
· What is IoT?
· Different Hardware’s used for IoT
· Communication Protocols used for IoT
· Use cases.
· Creating account on thingspeak
· Use HTTP requests to send data
· Send data from PICO W to thingspeak
· Visualizations in PICO W
· Analytics and Alerts in thingspeak
· Deeper understanding of what is MQTT protocol
· What are mqtt topics
· Adafruit IO feeds, dashboards
· Using adafruit IO for creating IoT project using MQTT protocol
· Complete Home automation project using Raspberry pi and Adafruit IO
What this course will do for you?
· Kickstart you with micropython programming with IoT
· Give you a clear understanding of what is IoT?
· Take you from a complete fresher to an experienced PICO W programmer.
· Understand IoT protocols.
· Design your IoT systems.
Who Should Enroll?
· Complete Beginners into IoT and Raspberry Pi PICO Boards
· People who understand little in IoT and want to learn making projects.
· Freshers as well as experienced one’s
This course is specially created for beginners in electronics hardware and cloud technologies!!!
I have been training and developing from past 10 years. With more than 40000 students (30000+ on Udemy itself) trained across 150 countries, you can be assured that you’re in a good company. What’s more, there is always a 30-day money back guarantee so you’re safe about investing your money into this course.
Enroll now and start experimenting!!!