In this tutorial series, we are using “Nuvoton ISP-ICP Utility software” to program the target MCU. Download Nuvoton ISP-ICP Utility software.
- Now open the Nuvoton ISP-ICP Utility software and follow the below steps.
- Select the ISP by COM port option for flashing the .hex file through a COM port.
- Select the COM port from the drop-down. Check the device manager for the com port number.
- Choose the required controller. In this case, it is W78E052D.
- Browse and select the .hex file by clicking on Load File.
- Finally, click on Update chip to flash the .hex file then press the reset button from the board.
The below screenshot shows the flashing status in a blue color progress bar.
A popup will appear after a successful flashing of the hex file.